Drue has now officially retired and “Free-Us Blod” takes over as the marathon/ultra event tyre.
Drue has served well and came onto the scene in June 2016 at the Seabank Marathon.
Drue’s final race was Race to the Kings. The flint in the area cut up Drue’s treads as well as Tyre Lady’s sandals! So Drue now clings to anything protruding through the ground.
Drue also completed:
- Richmond Park Marathon, 2017
- St Illtyds Trail Race 50K, 2017
- Cheltenham Circular Challenge, 2016
- Richmond Park Marathon, 2016
- Cranleigh Boundary Trail Marathon, 2016
- Monster Marathon, 2016
- Race to the Stones, 2015
Total distance completed = 489.8 kilometres
Currently Drue is helping other runners improve their running technique. May Drue enjoy retirement.
May Free-Us Blod bring much happiness and inspiration to others to reduce their disposable plastic usage.